Monday, July 15, 2013

New Review for Lavazza Qualita Rossa, Italian Coffee Beans Expresso, 2.2 pound

lavazza-qualita-rossa-italian-coffee-beans-expresso-2.2-pounds
LavAzza Italy's Favorite Coffee
Lavazza Qualita Rossa, Italian Coffee Beans Expresso, 2.2 pound by LavAzza, has received a new, flattering review on Amazon. The reviewer, pajoe from Highspire, Pa United States, who titled the review, " My current Favorite, May 24, 2013" states:

 My wife prefers Lavazza Qualita ORO but I think I like this a little better and the Expiration Date: 03/30/2014 looks pretty good, I wished they would show expiration dates on on the coffee sold by Amazon. Both ORO & Rossa are smoother yet give as much crema as fresh espresso beans from the local roaster. I heard Rossa is the most popular Lavazza in Italy & Canada, but can not confirm it. The difference in taste from Lavazza Qualita ORO is not great, we like both.

We just received several bags of ORO & Rossa that was a little cheaper because we bought in bulk, but shipping was not as fast as getting it through Amazon Prime. I like Rossa & Oro a little better than Filicori Zecchini Gran Crema but that was good too.

I really can't describe the flavor but for dominate chocolate I rank them:

1: Lavazza Qualita Rossa,
2: Lavazza Qualita ORO,
3: Filicori Zecchini Gran Crema

The Lavazza beans gave the best crema, as good as fresh beans from the local roaster. These are the only brand name "espresso" beans we are familiar with. We mostly use a pressurized portafilter & only use the non pressurized occasionally with our little Via Venzia equipped with a Gaggia Latte Art Pannarello Wand but all the beans work well with our Cuisinart grind and brew as well.We use a Breville Smart grinder for the espresso.

I do know that after finishing the drink there is no bitter after taste, no sour stomach etc.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing good and helpful article with us. This is very helpful for me.
    Tea and Coffee Vending Machine

    ReplyDelete